The protection and security of your personal data is our special concern, whether you are a customer or a visitor of our website. We undertake to protect your privacy and keep your data confidential. In this privacy statement we would like to inform you about the personal data that is being processed in connection with your visit of this website and about the purposes for which such data is being used.
This website is being operated by Perzi Kunststoff Ges.m.b.H., Rasis Bündt 4, 6890 Lustenau, Austria, Company No 72145 x, which is the controller in the sense of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (in the following the „GDPR“).
The controller has not appointed a data protection officer because the legal preconditions for a compulsory appointment are not given.
Any queries regarding data protection and the processing of your personal data can be sent to the following mail address: email@example.com.
II. Used Data / Purpose of Processing / Storage Period
In the following the processed data categories and the purposes pursued by such processing are described. As far as possible you can also find information regarding the storage periods of the respective personal data.
For each request of this website, the access data is stored in the server log file. The stored data contains the following information: date and time of the request, IP address, session ID, requested website, name of the website from which the request originated, and information about the used browser.
We only process the log file in case of abuse of our website. We reserve the right to examine the log files of users if there is a reasonable suspicion that our website has been used illegaly and/or in breach of a contract. In general, we are not able to match this data to a specific person. Should such match be possible, we process such data only in cases, where there is a legal basis for such processing (legitimate interests in an individual case).
If you have consented to receive a newsletter, we process your name and you e-mail address for the delivery of such newsletter. The processing of this data is effected as long as you receive the respective newsletter
Your consent to a processing of your personal data can be withdrawn at any time. You can withdraw your consent in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Recipients and Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
In connection with the operation of this website we are using the following data processors:
Hosting-Provider Website: Retschitzegger Sascha. Büro für Kommunikation, Fahnacker 3, A 6850 Dornbirn
In addition to the described recipients, further processors may be used for the fulfillment of the described functions in connection with the operation of this website (e.g., hosting providers).
IV. General Principles of the Processing of Data
1. We comply with all data protection regulations.
With regard to the processing and use of personal data the EU General Data Protection Regulation as well as national regulations apply. The specific legal basis for the processing of the respective personal data is described above.
2. Personal data is not forwarded to third parties without consent.
We will not transmit your personal data to third parties for purposes of direct markeing or advertising or other purposes unless such transfer is necessary for the provision of our services or if you have given your consent to such transfer.
We may, however, transfer the personal data to processors in certain cases if such processors can guarantee a legal and safe processing of personal data and if such processors have contractually agreed to comply with the principles of this privacy statement and all legal obligations.
3. We only use the personal data necessary for the described purposes.
If we process personal data, we describe the purposes for which such data is being used.
In any given case, we only process the personal data to the extent necessary to achieve such purposes. If personal data is no longer necessary to achieve such purposes, the data is erased.
V. Your Rights regarding the Processed Data
If and to the extent we process your personal data you have the following rights regarding such data:
- Right of access (Art 15 GDPR): You can demand access to your personal data processed by us as well as the purposes of such processing, the source of such data, the recipients of such data (if any) and the respective storage period for such data.
- Right to rectification (Art 16 GDPR): If you determine that your personal data is incorrect you can demand the rectification of such data. If your personal data is incomplete you can demand the amendment of such data.
- Right to erasure (Art 17 GDPR): If you assume that the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary or is being effected without sufficient legal basis or such processing is unlawful for other reasons, you can demand the erasure of such data.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art 18 GDPR): Instead of the erasure of personal data you can also demand a restriction of the processing of such data. A restriction of processing can also be demanded if you challenge the correctness of personal data or if you have objected to a data processing.
- Right to data portability (Art 20 GDPR): With regard to personal data provided by yourself and which are processed based on a contract or a consent, you can demand that such data is provided to you in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also demand that such data shall be directly transferred to another controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art 77 GDPR): If you assume that any right with regard to your personal data was breached, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In particular, you can contact the supervisory authority which is competent for your place of residence, your place of employment or the place of the assumed breach. In Austria the competent supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Vienna.
We inform you separately about your right to object (Art 21 GDPR): If any reason arising from your particular situation makes the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests unlawful, you have the right to object to such data processing. Should we use your data for direct marketing, you always have the right to object.
If you have any questions or a need for clarification with regard to your rights or your personal data, you can contact us under the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
VI. Data Security Measures
To protect your data we have established technical and organizational data security measures which are evaluated periodically and may be adapted to technical advances.
Please note, however, that because of the technical functioning of the internet, it cannot be excluded that the data protection and data security provisions are not followed by other parties whose actions do not lie within our responsibility.
VII. Changes to the Privacy Statement
Changes of laws or changes to our internal business processes may necessitate an amendment of this privacy statement, we reserve the right to amend this privacy statement and recommend that you check this privacy statement regularly with regard to such amendments.
Version: May 2018